Natural skin care products are the best sellers in the skin care market. More and more people recognize that chemicals used in high-brand skin care products are not good for us, nor our skin, and turning into natural alternatives, both for skin care products. , hair care products and cosmetics.
Here are 6 skin care tips for free good skin of good skin. Because although the best natural skin products and aging products are effective spectacular, you can do more than just use biological skin care products.
1. Improve your diet.
As if it were or not, our diet affects all our body and our skin. Our skin is an organ of our body like any other organ and like the other organs that our skin can become unhealthy of an unhealthy diet. But as everyone sees your skin, it is a very visible result of a bad diet.
This applies to all skin types, which you have oily skin or dry skin or any type of skin, poor diet will affect health and look at your skin. Passing hamburgers and pizzas for fruits and vegetables and your skin will be much better and you will be healthier.
2. Avoid cosmetics of the brand brand and skin care products. These products, including capillary treatments, hair removal treatments, popular cosmetic products, many facial and body care products and more contain chemicals that can be harmful to your health and also damage your skin. Ironically, skin care products and cosmetics can make skin problems. Junk your big brand products.
The author has a personal experience with that. My girl has received traditional cosmetics with her ballet studio for her first ballet concert a few years ago and immediately burst into a bad skin reaction. We now use our own (natural) cosmetics for her and there has been no repetition.
3. Send yourself in a regular exercise routine. Exercise improves blood circulation, and it’s good for your skin and for all your body. The exercise has so many benefits that it is difficult to know where to start, which includes an improvement in skin health.
4. Be careful to draw a lot of beneficial essential oils in your diet. This includes omega 3 that has just eaten fish as well as other foods. Omega 3 is good for your skin and your overall health. You can get Omega 3 good (natural) supplements, but if you are on a budget, find out that foods contain omega-3s and eat them. Do a little search and find a good source of omega-3 essential oil and include regularly in your diet.
5. Drink a lot of water. Your body, as well as your skin, must remain hydrated. If you do not drink water, this will affect your overall health as well as your skin health. Water is important for many things in your body, including skin health.
6. Start an exfoliation of dry scrub. It sounds complicated, but the exfoliation simply uses a soft and dry brush to gently brush your skin. Why would you like to brush your skin? The exfoliation of the dry brush helps eliminate the dead cells of the skin that we all have on the surface of our skin.
And you do not just brush the skin on your face either, you should brush yourself all your body. This is done by gently brushing the small circles of your feet up to your face. Dry brush exfoliation also helps improve your blood circulation in your skin and lymphatic traffic.
There are 6 things you can do for free to improve your skin beauty routine. In fact, you can even save money, for example, fruits and vegetables are generally cheaper than burgers and pizzas. And if you regularly do these things, they will improve your skin health over time and you will see the results. And your body would thank you for improved health overall.
One last thing. Once you have paired your skin care products and cosmetics and cosmetics and facials and body care, find high quality natural skin care products. They work better than large products (m